Search the forum,

Discuss Who covers Chieveley in Berkshire? RG20 area... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

One of my customers has recently moved there and is looking for a recommended plumber...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who covers Chieveley in Berkshire? RG20 area... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can somebody tell me where I can get a cover/top compatible with this header tank please? as insects are getting into the hot water It will also...
Replies
Views
The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these...
Replies
Views
D
So my hot water tank is barely 3 years old and a recent service check tells me the tempering valve is on the way out It's a Hydroboss brand from...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'd like to get some advice on the following issue. We have relatively large tiles (see image 1), and the idea was that the vertical...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I want to start offering finance options to customers and wondered which providers is best. I looked into Kanda but wasn't impressed...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock