Discuss Where to but power tools? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
always keep an eye out for screwfix, good deals always pop up on sds drills so if your not in a hurry it could be worth the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where to but power tools? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My old 850W Bosch SDS seems to have lost some of its punch after 8 years of abuse (mainly mixing plaster!) I want to buy another drill with my...
Replies
Views
Hi all Relatively new to install work having been heavily biased to boiler service and repair for the last 12 odd years. I have some powertools...
Replies
Views
B
What would you think are the best brands of power tools out there in terms of quality, durability and price? Looking to buy a screw gun and sds...
Replies
Views
keltoyboy
K
R
i was having a long chat to the area 'chief service engineer' for the leading power tools companies today and he told me this............ if you...
Replies
Views
P
Hi I fit bathrooms and kitchens sometimes - but not full time (I have other sources of income). I don't often have to drill cores, but when I do...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock