Discuss Where do you get your stuff from? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingsbathroom

I just want to know where you guys get your bathroom stuff from if customers asked you to help them. For example, if a customer want a shower enclosure for their bathroom and they asked you to buy for them. Where do you normally get them from?

Thank you!

depends on what the customer wants.
and who stocks that one, right price, delivery etc.

is that mean the customers normally will tell you the exact brand, and the approximate cost of the product?

if the customer don't know what they want or haven't brought it already i will show them broushers so they can pic what they like in their price range etc. then i can phone round to see who will do the best price, delivery etc.

I just want to know where you guys get your bathroom stuff from if customers asked you to help them. For example, if a customer want a shower enclosure for their bathroom and they asked you to buy for them. Where do you normally get them from?

Thank you!

Why do you ask..?..

hi Dave,

Nothing, I just want to get the basic idea of what's the process like. :)

Thank you!

I send the customer to a bathroom shop and let them use my full trade discount 40% as long as we are doing the job it works well for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where do you get your stuff from? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a new customer who wants a bathroom fitting. This would include a shower tray, and shower panel being situated partly across a...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock