Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Whats the weirdest thing you have managed to put through your books? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi all just a bit of fun, what is the weirdest thing you have put through your books and gotten away with? or tried to get away with and failed at the accountants oppinion lol.

Hi obseen 16
why do you want to know, do you secretly work for the tax man on the side of your normal day job:eek:
Regards
Mike
PS
as you can see from one of my other threads ive been thinking about putting my diving gear through the books not done it yet.

One thing I have put through my books is a set of four 35/12.50/15" Mud terrain Bf Goodrich tyres I bought them for my offroader, there is no way they will ever fit my transit, mainly because I have had to lift the suspension 4" and fit wheel spacers on my offroader to get them to fit.

purple dyson vac for the wifes birthday, er i mean for cleaning up brick dust.
you can put anything down if you use it in the course of buisness at least once.

lol ma dad managed to put a 32" plasma screen tv through hos books once cos he used it at an exhibition stand once, lol.

Feed for horses and their stabling costs...leave the cowboy comments out boys,,,way too easy.

a pair of very expensive chest waders [fly fishing/plumbing!!!!!]
gortex rain wear[shooting/fishing/plumbing]
tried to buy an asian wife through internet ,accountant said it wouldn t work!!!

my mate put a brand new kawazaki zx9 through his books i thought he was havin a laugh but he said its cheeper than running the van to go look at jobs and his accountant sugested he do it. madness

Is is okay to put my Sky subscription and a month's mortgage through?

My business is run from (only!) home and what with all the rules and regulations presumably one needs to keep abreast of Today in Parliament (or whatever it's called).

Cup of coffee straight through the books pages....lol lol lol.....
laughitup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats the weirdest thing you have managed to put through your books? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock