Discuss What's been going on with the forum then? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dan, you've got to be asking yourself "is it worth it"

Never entered my head pal.
Forums are my thing. Not sure I'd feel complete without logging in some forums I own. When I visit other peoples forums it just doesn't feel the same. I'd be really jealous if I sold these forums and kept seeing them when I'm searching for plumbing, electrical or tiling advice.

Never entered my head pal.
Forums are my thing. Not sure I'd feel complete without logging in some forums I own. When I visit other peoples forums it just doesn't feel the same. I'd be really jealous if I sold these forums and kept seeing them when I'm searching for plumbing, electrical or tiling advice.

Here here Dan LONG LIVE YOUR FORUM.

Seems a bit odd to be targeted, you annoyed any computer geniuses recently?

Must have done.

The thing is, I don't have much to do with the runnings of the forums these days. My job is to keep them online and do all the backend stuff (which if you don't ever notice any problems, it's usually because I've worked on them - not that we have none). And obviously arrange advertising etc here and there.

So if somebody is annoyed with a forum, it's probably the result of firstly a bunch of members picking on them, then a moderator banning them, then me ignoring their complaint emails. More-so than me physically annoying somebody.

So what your saying is you're blaming Croppie :wink:

Last edited:
Forum Rule #73
Whenever all reasonable explanations have been exhausted blame Croppie....
Only for your expert banning ways that have nearly brought me as much pleasure as the Mr Freeman chronicles

I reckon it might have been System3.

I was on a break when that happened, and it seems to be a lot like the jelly fish thing in friends, or the fishing trip in Gavin and Stacey.

everyone know something happened, those that know what happened won't talk about it, those that don't know can only speculate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's been going on with the forum then? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
You can now subscribe to the forum and browse with no sponsors ads (there will still be a list in the main plumbing forum to show you who is a...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the...
Replies
Views
I thought explaining why we have the system in place will help you guys get over it. It's to do with our search engine rankings, and how much...
Replies
Views
Just letting you guys and gals know that the advent winnings (including forum hats) will be going out in batches. We did this on all three forums...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock