Discuss What kind of pipe is this???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paulm962

I am putting in a new kitchen and found this pipe. It's metal and it's earthed it's not connected to anything have no idea if it's heating / water / or gas

Can you help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 72
It's gas. Leave it alone.

In fact can't see from the angle if it's capped properly. Can you take a photo from above looking down on it please?

Pics attached

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 35
Next question, does the house have any gas appliances in use, if so does it have another gas supply and meter?

The one in the pic may be redundant, but would still need Nat Grid Gas (or whoever operates in your area) to confirm and remove.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What kind of pipe is this???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
I need to cap off a water connection which is the water pipe connector to an M15 hose pipe from a kitchen sprayer tap. I have included images so...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi , i'm new to this forum & would like some advice , i have an upstairs bathroom & was wondering if i could put a cloackroom loo downstairs , my...
Replies
Views
Any idea on this pipe as the builders left it with black gaffa tape. Need to work out what this connector is called so I can rip Off the tape and...
Replies
Views
Back