Discuss What internet Browser do you use/prefer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puddle, now your using mac hopefully it will help you with your spelling of 'siTuation' (not siDuation) and CongraTulation (not congraDulation). Sorry, i also hate the grammar police........

Sorry Mark,just like to congratulate you, for bringing the situation to my attention,will try harder :);)

Last edited by a moderator:
have used tirefox for a few years now when it was much faster than ie but im told chrome is the best now
tip for older readers
pressing ctrl+ will enlarge the window your viewing and remember the setting everytime you return to the site ctrl-to reduce it again
using + and - on the numbers pad
i only found this a few months ago

Last edited:
never used anything except internet explorer

That was me a year or so ago,does the job,but would say,give others a go,you will be pleasantly surprised by the improved experience
Must admit explorer 8 ,is a improvement but they have only used ideas other browsers have had for years
Explorer I have found is a follower ,not a leader
In fact ,after using microsoft for years and not thinking about it,find a lot of other software is more enjoyable to use and in tune with my requirements,same as anti virus,you get the two big boys but in fact when you look around ,there are far better options

imho

I prefer FIREFOX

I have to check our websites run in EXPLORER

And I sometimes use CHROME

Our videos load and work in Firefox and Chrome so I had to insert some code which says "if you are on website *********.com AND you are using Internet Explorer THEN do not play website video INSTEAD load it from Youtube" Whew

so 40% of visitors to *********.com actually see a poor version of the video from Youtube because IE refused to load it from our server. Grrrr.

Anyway FIREFOX is my browser !

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What internet Browser do you use/prefer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back