Discuss Well today! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefaz

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Today I was offered a job with northern gas networks!
im quite happy right now...60 applied and 4 selected :)

Good news mate.

Whats the job involve? Is it emergency work ie cap offs?

That must be very satisfying! Smug git, well done.

Good news mate.

Whats the job involve? Is it emergency work ie cap offs?

Yea vt...rapid response operative!
Its the benefits of working for a big company...ie sick pay,pension,more hols and saying as I have 2 cubs and a mortgage etc it's all good!
had the interview yesterday and rang today saying I had it...there were 16 interviews down from 60 applications and I was first one up!!
There were 5 jobs on offer and they have given 4 and undecided on 5th!
He said should be expecting a good engineer to be getting 33k a year!

Yea vt...rapid response operative!
Its the benefits of working for a big company...ie sick pay,pension,more hols and saying as I have 2 cubs and a mortgage etc it's all good!
had the interview yesterday and rang today saying I had it...there were 16 interviews down from 60 applications and I was first one up!!
There were 5 jobs on offer and they have given 4 and undecided on 5th!
He said should be expecting a good engineer to be getting 33k a year!

Nice :)

what sort of quals do you need? Is it just meters or do you need all that met4 stuff?

No mate!!
I have ccn1,cenwat,htr,ckr,cpa1 and unvented!!
no specific qualifications on the job listing and it was all on my cv so guess not...unless they put ya through it!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Well today! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Full disclosure, I am an Electrician. One of my older clients has just had her fire capped off because it doesn't comply with today's regs and...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi we have a Alpha 2 15-60-130 central heating pump fitted. We need a bit more heat from 12 rads. I’m confused about the settings as the Auto...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and...
Replies
Views
Hi all Wondering if you could help with this strange issue. I have a Vaillant ecotec 637 (set to 20kw part load) which was connected via a LLH...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock