Search the forum,

Discuss Water tank table for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paulplumb

The wife spotted this on shpock for £200

image.jpg

Who would have thought that was possible?
Only an idiot would buy it though.
Most tanks are weak, so unless it has been reinforced I doubt it will be solid

I recon they just wanted a bit of sheet and this is what's left

i would think it was made for some industrial process to either keep warm or cold what ever was being prepared on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water tank table for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I
Velocity Rogue 5.0 for sale plus testo 760-1 digital multimeter. I purchased the bag 2nd hand (I’ve never used it) and the Testo new after completing gas course. £100 for both. Please email me if interested
Replies
Views
ITEMS FOR SALE
I
  • Solved
Hi, I am looking for a bit of advice. Our Gledhill hot water tank was installed incorrectly 18 months ago and has been sending bubbling hot water to our plastic header tank in the loft every time we turned the heating on. We first noticed an issue with a leak in our bedroom ceiling which we...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a problem with my hot water header tank getting warm water into it from the bottom of the header tank (not the hooked overflow/expansion pipe. Hence the header tank then reaches the overflow level and the overflow trickles out. I have changed the ball valve washers thinking it was...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years old now and was amazing when it was first installed. Around a year ago we had a problem with water dripping from the overflow pipe outside and we ended...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just recently noticed the overflow has started pouring water out, there are three tanks in the loft and I'm quite sure this is from the heating. We have two boilers, one for water and one for the heating, it's an 8 bed Victorian house (bed and breakfast) I went into the loft to see what...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock