Search the forum,

Discuss Water filter tap - bad design pipe broke off. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

apguest

Hi, Need some advice on replacing our Water filter tap in the Kitchen, as our old tap burst and the blue pipe broke off from the bottom of the tap flooding our kitchen... :mad2:

As I dont want this to happen again can anybody recommend a good tap with secure fitting? I have read a few articles on these and it seems many people are having the same issues with this crap method of connecting the blue source pipe to the tap.

Many Thanks!

Andy.

Attachments

• tap.jpg
    tap.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water filter tap - bad design pipe broke off. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to cap off a water connection which is the water pipe connector to an M15 hose pipe from a kitchen sprayer tap. I have included images so you can understand my problem. Can anyone tell me the best way to blank off that pipe. (That's the vertical brass pipe in the photos)
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of copper pipe between compression fittings on the hot water feed. There are take offs for an outside hot and cold tap together with isolation valves and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I turned my cold water feed off in the airing cupboard which supplies only cold water to my bathroom but it also turned the water to my toilet off is that a correct set up? Because it didn't used to before the stop valve in airing cupboard only turned off the cold water supply to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I have been a plumber for 3 years now, I haven't come across many issues with water hammer so I'm not to sure what to do. it happens on the hot pipework, more specifically the hot taps in the bathroom (basin and bath). but it only seems to happen when I open the hot tap to a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock