Discuss Watch Banshee here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
If like me you're sick of watching the same old, same old on the TV.
Go online here: Couch Tuner
Watch Banshee, Breaking Bad, and Game of Thrones to name but a few.

Just watched U2 Live At Red Rocks 1983. Fantastic . Gunna have to buy DVD . Timeless.:punk:

Just watched Guy Martin doing 111.7 mph on a pushbike......how mad is that!!!

i am upto the dragon blondie freeing the slaves. brill************

Did anyone watch Banshee using the link I provided?
Obviously watch the pilot episode first, and let us know what you thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Watch Banshee here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
I need to replace 4 ¼ turn ceramic valves for a second hand kitchen tap set - two taps. The current ones are dripping. These are marked X17C, and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock