Search the forum,

Discuss Washing machine pumped waste in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

J

James I

Hello

Installing washing machine in remote location under stairs/ no drain near by

here’s what I’m proposing but never done before so thought I’d have an ask,

Fit washing machine with hose into hockey stick trap then connect to Grundfos sololift C-3 lifting station, core through the wall to outside and come up 2-3metres vertically then run 8 metres to the external stack.

Would connect to pump with 1” 1/2 and exit the pump with 1” 1/2

Ever done anything like this before?

Is it fine externally (would it freeze)

Any advice / comments / help are appreciated Thankyou

Reply to Washing machine pumped waste in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine waste but the problem is in the water supply. Currently there is only hot and cold washing machine hose fitting isolators attached to very short...
Replies
Views
I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the condensate pipe from the boiler, can I use a tee join and connect the washing machine pipe? The pipe leads outside and is saddled to the main waste pipe.
Replies
Views
Hello Installing washing machine in remote location under stairs/ no drain near by here’s what I’m proposing but never done before so thought I’d have an ask, Fit washing machine with hose into hockey stick trap then connect to Grundfos sololift C-3 lifting station, core through the wall to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved the washing machine into the garage and it will not drain. I wonder if it's something to do with the way I have installed the waste? The washing machine is only a month old and was working fine this morning before re-positioned. I put an 1100mm hoorizontal run at around...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and websites for advice the general consensus was don't bother. I like a challenge so connected up the butt initially with nothing else in line, the washer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock