Discuss washing machine - hot/cold pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the right pipe working which seemed to be hot water, so i tried the left one and now got the problem that when i turn the brass thingy its a) very hard to turn and b) when i get it to turn a little bit of water comes out and as soon as i let go if it it stops, so it seems to me i can't open it fully.. any ideas?

Best idea ! get your landlord to get his plumber in replace the valves for new ones with leavers on, & make sure he caps the one not in use.

Nornenschwester deleted your posts and sent messages can't send messages to yoi. ;)

Mr nonnenschwester

Told my landlord now to fix that mess! Thanks for all the replies guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to washing machine - hot/cold pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. I have a leak problem behind the washing machine. It's a pipe that is leaking directly into a drain. It used to drip but now is leaking a...
Replies
Views
Pritesh Patel
P
R
Hi there, Please excuse my lack of knowledge on this, my plumbing knowledge is very limited. I have a cold water feed going into cistern with...
Replies
Views
Hello I have ran my washing machine through the autoclean - i have added special detergent like Dr Beckmann yet still have bad smell from washing...
Replies
Views
Back