Discuss Warmflow 150 utility in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave Walker

Hi all went to service above boiler today had a few problems with it most of which straight forward apart from the temp sensor. I could not remove it from the test point so had to put fga into end of flue. Has anyone come across this issue and how did you get the bloody thing out.

No where to put spanner on its a plastic round piece that should be fitted hand tight

Yea did try grips but was to scared to try to hard I case I broke it. Looks like it will have to be brook out ah well is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Warmflow 150 utility in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Wondering if you could help with this strange issue. I have a Vaillant ecotec 637 (set to 20kw part load) which was connected via a LLH...
Replies
Views
I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock