From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Wanted : Rothenberger Pencil Flame Nozzle for Superfire 2 torch in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

tolly

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello, After having some of my tools stolen i lost both of my pencil flame nozzles for my superfire 2 torchs. Unfortunately they have stopped making these now and i much prefer the finer jet of flame you get with them compared to the standard nozzle. Im anyone has one or these they fancy selling me please reply or PM me as i miss them :nonod:

regards

850Rick

Ive got a Turbo Torch TX504 and thats a trigger torch,i got it cheap as well the other year

Holy thread resurrection, tried googling and gone thrown back to here!

Did you get one in the end? I could do with one for some none plumbing brazing work. I have not visited Parts Centre but couldnt see it on their website

OP
T

tolly

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Found a new one on ebay in the end. was only one on there though, there very hard to get hold of now.

OP
T

tolly

Plumber
Gas Engineer
haha, no. I found one shortly after putting up this thread in 2012. On the ebay app on my phone you can save searches and have it notify you if someone lists something matching your search criteria. I created a saved search called "rothenberger pencil" about a month later it pinged up that there was one on there someone had put up, a handy way of finding rare things on ebay.

J

jochto50

I had the same problem i was after a finer flame for under sink etc
The answer was to buy the artic vortex torch £54 this comes with 3 burner tips
One being a pencil tip flame. it is a brilliant buy i can't praise it enough
John the plumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted : Rothenberger Pencil Flame Nozzle for Superfire 2 torch in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Plumbase Spares - Plumbing Supplies and Spare Parts

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares