Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted : Rothenberger Pencil Flame Nozzle for Superfire 2 torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

tolly

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello, After having some of my tools stolen i lost both of my pencil flame nozzles for my superfire 2 torchs. Unfortunately they have stopped making these now and i much prefer the finer jet of flame you get with them compared to the standard nozzle. Im anyone has one or these they fancy selling me please reply or PM me as i miss them :nonod:

regards

870204.jpg

they looked like this incase your wondering.

thanks

Has anybody tried the new trigger torch? Best part of 100 quid :eek:mg_smile:

Ive got a Turbo Torch TX504 and thats a trigger torch,i got it cheap as well the other year

Holy thread resurrection, tried googling and gone thrown back to here!

Did you get one in the end? I could do with one for some none plumbing brazing work. I have not visited Parts Centre but couldnt see it on their website

Found a new one on ebay in the end. was only one on there though, there very hard to get hold of now.

haha, no. I found one shortly after putting up this thread in 2012. On the ebay app on my phone you can save searches and have it notify you if someone lists something matching your search criteria. I created a saved search called "rothenberger pencil" about a month later it pinged up that there was one on there someone had put up, a handy way of finding rare things on ebay.

I had the same problem i was after a finer flame for under sink etc
The answer was to buy the artic vortex torch £54 this comes with 3 burner tips
One being a pencil tip flame. it is a brilliant buy i can't praise it enough
John the plumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted : Rothenberger Pencil Flame Nozzle for Superfire 2 torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock