Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted rothenberger eco pipe freezer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markd

Hi has anybody got an eco pipe freezer for sale ?

I had the fz400. The predecessor to this. And that wasnt very good

Hi Thanks for your reply i have not seen or used a FZ400 it sounds more like a motorbike i looked at the eco as it freezes / defrosts , its light weight easy stored and have heard some good feed back although the downside is it only freezes up to 22mm but it would be nice to hear more good or bad points be for i buy
Cheer`s
Markd

Well a good enuf review is that Roth don't sell it anymore!

Hi
Simon
You say Rothenberger does not sell the eco pipe freezer any more ? any idea why ? as i have noted quite a lot of new ones on ebay

It's not listed on their website

To me I'm just not impressedby the plumbfreeze that I had. Tbh only worked once and after the 10thtry I sent it back.

Hello

I have a Roth pipe freezing kit. It is teh one in teh hard carrier, freezes pipes up to 40 mm odd.

All that is needed is the gas.

If you want this type please let me know as I may sell it too you for a price ;)

Cheers

Hi
rocketmanbkk
I have the rofrost 10mm to 60mm which runs of gas i am selling that one i also have the rofrost turbo electric pipe freezer but its a tad heavy for lugging around hence i`m looking for the eco pipe freezer but cheer`s

Hi, I have one and must say It's excellent very portable and works well, only down side is that it only freezes up to 22mm would of been better to freeze up to 28mm

Hi
marinegmillie
And thanks for your reply and i agree it seems a bit strange why they would not freeze 28mm pipes thats the only reason i am keeping my rothenberger turbo electric freezer
Cheer`s
markd

Hi Rocketmanbkk,

Do you still have your rofrost for sale??

Cheers
Bob

Hi has anybody got an eco pipe freezer for sale ?

Mark if you are still after one, I know a user on here who has one for sale.
Search for a user called Croft, and message him

Graham

I have one of these Eco freezers one of the worst things I spent my money on it takes an age to freeze gone back to pola spray now only takes 5 mins.

Hi, I am leaning towards the Rofrost system after hearing about the problems with the Eco Freezer. Thank you.
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted rothenberger eco pipe freezer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock