Discuss Wanted 22mm tracpipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmanrob

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Need about 10 meters if anyone has any they didn't or won't use £s waiting. Needed this week though

Use gastite instead it's cheaper. BES item number 21517.

Any merchants you know that might do it?

also I gave someone your name last week they want a boiler moved and it's too far for me to do it. St. Helens road of it comes in parking is a right pig though

You can get it a bit cheaper elsewhere but with BES it's next day delivery. Not had anything yet about a boiler move.

Yup polished floors too so you best be careful when running it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted 22mm tracpipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Back