Search the forum,

Discuss vokera vibe 20 a and visions. emmisiions high ppm ... in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

markinaark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
vokera vibe 20 a and visions. emmisiions ie ppm in the thousands on low rate safety check . any one coming across this, and offer a remedy a solution, recomendationto correct for same..... in the process floods anaylsers...and makes it extremly difficult to calibrate.

m.i. states .. co2% should be 9.00 and 9.5...... ie high and low etc . but when set to low. produces 1000s ppm floods anton anaylser ... so to try and adjust with allen keys .....is not a possibility .....

I’ve had this twice with Vokera Vision System boilers ( the current version with the LCD display, not the early version with no display) - one, a 25S was straight out of the box.

If you call the Vokera service line, they will come out and replace the suspect part. Free of charge in both of my cases - it is a £350 ish part on an £650 boiler, so you can no doubt guess what it is.

I was told that the indication that there is a problem is a build up of white milky deposits ( with solids) in the condensate pipe that connects the collector to the condensate trap.

Last edited:
I’ve had this twice with Vokera Vision System boilers ( the current version with the LCD display, not the early version with no display) - one, a 25S was straight out of the box.

If you call the Vokera service line, they will come out and replace the suspect part. Free of charge in both of my cases - it is a £350 ish part on an £650 boiler, so you can no doubt guess what it is.

I was told that the indication that there is a problem is a build up of white milky deposits ( with solids) in the condensate pipe that connects the collector to the condensate trap

I was told that the indication that there is a problem is a build up of white milky deposits ( with solids) in the condensate pipe that connects the collector to the condensate trap.
Have seen that white goo in lots of them. When doing trap... Always wondered how that came about

Reply to vokera vibe 20 a and visions. emmisiions high ppm ... in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock