Discuss Vogue 10 year warranty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcard

Gas Engineer
Got an e-mail from ideal today,the warranty has gone up to 10 years.Well done ideal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vogue 10 year warranty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
G
Got an Ideal Vogue 40 Max When its running in the early hours of the morning between 1am and 5am its as quiet as a mouse no issues, when its on...
Replies
Views
Gaz the signman
G
Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello all, At the start of the year I had a 32 Ideal Vogue Max fitted and all was well, it's working fine. Problem is, I was getting floors done...
Replies
Views
HI all Was after some advice on warranty's. I had a boiler fitted under a government scheme, underfloor insulation and new boiler. I was told the...
Replies
Views
Back