Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Vogue max 40 noises in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

G

Gaz the signman

Got an Ideal Vogue 40 Max

When its running in the early hours of the morning between 1am and 5am its as quiet as a mouse no issues, when its on in the daytime and evening every now and then its like a ships fog horn sounding off. It is 6 months old and has been doing it from the day it was installed.

Reply to Ideal Vogue max 40 noises in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, At the start of the year I had a 32 Ideal Vogue Max fitted and all was well, it's working fine. Problem is, I was getting floors done at the same time so I had a very limited time to notch out / felt between the pipes & joists. I thought I got them all but, I didnt and the noise is...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an Ideal vogue 6years ago so it's generation 1 vogue c32, I also fitted a RF wireless controller (prt4) The reciever part plugs directly onto the boiler...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when the Gledhill controls for the “hot water” and “central heading” are turned on the Ideal boiler makes a constant “clicking” noise and tries to start...
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads in the house and a room with UFH. The LLH was introduced as I was finding (before the LLH was fitted) that my old boiler (Vaillant heat-only boiler)...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock