Discuss vitodens 100-w 35kw pump settings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davebigpipes

Hi, hoping some one has experience with veissmann set up, it says comes with pump setting on '1' and you can change it to '2' through messing about with the control dials not actualy a leaver on the pump, is this setting just speed? Is two faster? How do I determine what setting I need it on?
Thanks its for the boiler in my home not a custard

The MI tells you how to change the setting but not what the difference is or why you would change it that's why I don't know what to have it on

Viessmann instructions aren't all that are they! We did the 100 course, some sort of binary arrangement like you say with the knobs, I think you put it in service by putting both knobs at 12 o'clock until it shows "SERV" then on from there..... Does it all work on the speed it's on at mo?

Yes it all works but just wanted to know what the difference is and if it would work out more efficient or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vitodens 100-w 35kw pump settings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
M
Hello, One year ago I just bought model 100-W 35kw combo for central heating and hot water..and after one year using this central heating ECO...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am about to get the attached Viessmann 100-w heat only boiler with pump and diverter valve. Current boiler - Non Condensing System - OV...
Replies
Views
A
Previously had a WB Greenstar R28 HE System boiler with 4 pipes and vented (gravity fed) cylinder. No valves or pumps outside of the boiler...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, I had a new Viessmann Vitodens 100-w boiler (the new version) installed last year. The guy who was installing and commissioning it had...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back