Discuss Vellamo Reveal Basin Mixer Tap in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Help / advice please? I have attached pics

I want to fit a new basin tap. The new tap came with flexible hose.
Q1. Pic 1 - the fitting into the tap is recessed - how do I screw in the hose tight enough to 'fit' ?
Q2. Pic 2 - shows the current hose fitted to the copper pipe and clearly the new hose if is a different fitting - what do I need to do / buy to fit that hose to that pipe?

Thanks

Mike

Attachments

• TP_1.png
    TP_1.png
    2 MB · Views: 12
  • TP_2.png
    TP_2.png
    2 MB · Views: 11
just screw the flex in to the base by hand do not twist the pipe,
buy 2 iso valves for flexi connection.

Reply to Vellamo Reveal Basin Mixer Tap in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is going to sound stupid - but it is giving me problems. I have fitted new flexible tap hoses that each connects with a tap hose adaptor to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use...
Replies
Views
I'm a council tenant and my bathroom basin is broken and needs replacing, it has standard pillar taps. Do you know if councils would ever replace...
Replies
Views
Hi, As I need to purchase two new taps for our en suite, I've noticed that almost all taps now come with flexi tails as standard. I've read some...
Replies
Views
I am trying to replace the cartridge for a waterfall tap (mixer mono) for the bathroom sink, I have run into a problem whereby I cannot remove the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock