Search the forum,

Discuss Vehicle breakdown insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Guys , Who do you use for your vehicle ( vans and cars ) breakdown insurance .
Good, bad etc etc

thanks in advance

been with the AA for years, always quibble the renewal and get it for what new joiners pay off the net.

green flag

Yep me too, but I get fed up arguing with them every year when they put the price up , I havent called them out once , apart from the cobra we have nearly new cars . Probably leave them and start again and save £100 .

Green flag for me although not had to call them out.

Stevetheplumber put a post on here a while back some German Co can't seem to find it....regards Turnpin:confused5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vehicle breakdown insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a broken bath. He's included a bath panel with the quote as it's the type of bath that requires a panel (and the original style is not available so can't...
Replies
Views
Just wondered which laser levels are good all rounders for accuracy, ease of use, price etc… Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently qualified as a gas engineer , for the time i was training at the college , i was working as a apprentice for about 6 months. For these 6 months i was assisting on many types of jobs including basic plumbing jobs like gas runs, taps and toilet installs but majority focused on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi do we need to do a gas rate or heat input when doing a boiler breakdown? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock