Discuss Valiant vrt 230 replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi folks, I have to replace a Valliant vrt 230 stat/programmer. Can you advise a direct replacement/alternative for this discontinued item.
TIA

Last edited:
It’s for a rental property, so one which will provide similar functionality to the existing (and not need rewired!).
Cheers.

Last edited:

Reply to Valiant vrt 230 replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
"Hi Mr *****, thankyou for your enquiry but unfortunately I am not able to help any further. I believe you've found my last five quotes...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Pilot light extinction problem on an old Myson Economist has been traced to a faulty overheat limit stat. It's a Ranco LM5P8037...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views
M
I have a Bristan recessed valve shower. It was installed 11 years ago - but hardly used as the handles are far too stiff. I have now had the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock