Discuss Valiant Ecotec+637 - Correct pressure? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother-in-law has just asked me what pressure his Valiant Ecotec+637 boiler should be when in operation as he can't find the manual.
His is showing 2.8 which seems high.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

That does seem a bit high. Normally around 2.0 -2.2

Graham

What is it at when cold?
May need the vessel looking at.

You could drain a bit out and drop it.

Apologies for getting back so late to you guys (or gals!) and thanks for your help.
He called a heating engineer who told him to just drain some water from a rad to get the pressure down - works short term but....
He is trying to get someone who might actually want to inspect the system. Told him it might be worth changing the service valve
as it might be letting a small amount of water through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Valiant Ecotec+637 - Correct pressure? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to replace an old system boiler with a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive 627 system boiler, thats the one with the diverter valve so no...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
Back