Currently reading:
vaillant thermocompact 182eh ignition fault?

Discuss vaillant thermocompact 182eh ignition fault? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dunk

I went to a property today where the boiler is trying to fire and then it locks out and has to be reset. I can hear the boiler trying to ignight and sparking but it seems like its not getting any gas. Can the gas valve get stuck?:confused:

Yes I am, I've got cen1 ccn1 gas fires and cookers. I've been plumbing for 7 years but have recently gone self employed. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

see if you have gas at the valve inlet,if so check for 240v at the valve if you find power the gas valves shot,if not back to the pcb/wiring

Thank you gas man for the reply. There was definitely gas at the valve inlet, I haven't been called back to the property so I haven't been able to check anything else. I think it is the gas valve cos the boiler hasn't been used for quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant thermocompact 182eh ignition fault? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock