Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Vaillant Sensohome and fault codes. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello All
I have an ecotec 630 with Sensohome controls. Should the fault codes shown in the boiler also be reflected in Sensohome control? All appears to be working ok but the Sensohome has a fault code relating to the outside sensor (F521) which I can't seem to clear. The sensor is working ok as I see the OT on the panel.
There are a couple of fault codes on the boiler but I don't see them on the control. Is this expected?
Thanks for any advice in the past.

Hi Chris sorry for the delay in reply. There were several codes, but they seemed to have cleared themselves when I looked again. I remember the one F,78 about hW sensor. They are gone now so perhaps I was being a bit hasty.
F78 mentions the incorrect configuration with accessory, so maybe this is why you’re getting faults?

Reply to Vaillant Sensohome and fault codes. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Vaillant Ecotec plus 630 and a VRC 470F Controller. The controller has a radio receiver in the boiler facia. Now I have a Sensohome...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Vaillant VRT 392 Thermostat just stopped working, it's completely dead, I read another thread suggesting changing batteries, but this...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, I hope someone can give some advice with this problem. I have a Vaillant ecoTec plus 418 with Drayton MA1 mid-position actuator, Drayton...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock