Search the forum,

Discuss vaillant flue parts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jase158

90 degree bend x 3
horizontal plume deflector x 1
45 degree bend x 1
horizontal flue 60/100 x 4
flat roof collar x 1
looking for £200 with delivery

Attachments

• vaillant.jpg
    vaillant.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 69
I've got 4 vaillant extentions, 2 elbows and 2 pairs of 45s.

Free to collector! Doing my head in tripping over it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant flue parts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I am looking to purchase this part, if anyone has one or can point to to where I can purchase one then I would be grateful, as local to NN10 would be ideal. 3/8" x 1/2", MPT x FPT Connection, PVC Construction Thanks all.
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I currently have an ideal mexico 2 heat only boiler - It has one DAB pump on the boiler return and a 2 port valve at the flow pipe to allow for heating...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I would say my overall knowledge is not great as I did most of the 4 years working on rinse and repeat estates of houses. I was also quite young and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Just moved into a house with a Vaillant EcoFit Pure 835 boiler that is 3-4 years old but the previous owner did not bother to register with Vaillant, so Vaillant says its not under warranty. I've noticed that despite setting the CH to 60 degrees on the boiler's control panel, the...
Replies
Views
I am looking to replace my existing Vaillant heat-only boiler with a new Vaillant ecotec plus 630 system boiler (30kW). I have a megaflo hot-water cylinder, a central heating system (serving 21 radiators) and an orangery built last year (6m x 4m) with underfloor heating. Through running some...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock