Discuss vaillant ecotec plus 824r1 high pressure advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

I have the above boiler - the pressure bar is in the red but I can't find anywhere in the manual which shows how to lower the water pressure - Does anyone know please? Thank you

The easiest way Is to bleed the excess pressure out via the bleed screw on a radiator or a
drain off point which will be quicker if you know where they are and how they work.

Before you do this, can you confirm if it goes into the red when the heating is hot or cold?

It could be the filling loop is faulty or slightly open or the expansion vessel has failed.

Last edited:
It's on red with the heating off. Only noticed that there is very limited hot water this morning, checked the pressure and it's 2.8 bars, have bled all the radiators but there was no air, just water coming straight away...
there are two switch/levers underneath the boiler that say closed, could it be that one of these is loose, didn't want to fiddle with them as it doesn't mention them in the manual?
i have homecare cover on my boiler with brisitsh gas but didn't want to call out just yet if it was something I could do...

Please register with us to receive additional answers to your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant ecotec plus 824r1 high pressure advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Morning all, My Vallient Ecotec Plus 831 is stored in the loft and is connected to Hive. It is coming on randomly at various times of the day, but...
Replies
Views
J Hughes
J
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock