Discuss Vaillant Advance points in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 months I think
they are changing the scheme at the moment and you have to re-register

I've done that it's just the weirdest thing. I had a brand new 18v dewalt drill sent through the post to me in the last day or so and I've definitely not ordered one. The company I know is the one that sends out some of vaillants gifts, but I've not cashed my points in this year. It's really odd

I've done that it's just the weirdest thing. I had a brand new 18v dewalt drill sent through the post to me in the last day or so and I've definitely not ordered one. The company I know is the one that sends out some of vaillants gifts, but I've not cashed my points in this year. It's really odd

So you rang them immediately and informed them of their mistake?....

When you log on to the site, it tells you if you have anyone's about to expire. The drill were part of the winter bonus when you hit a installation target. In other words your suposed to have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Advance points in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vaillant Ecofit boiler fitted into designer kitchen cupboard. No filter fitted. Boiler needs replacing type for type. No room to fit a magnetic...
Replies
Views
Got a replacement combination boiler, less that 1 year old. Noticed some water from the connection pictured. Can't see what is it from the...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I have boiler Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 (it's TurboBlock Pro). Does somebody have service manual / maintenance PDF where can I get some...
Replies
Views
Revlyne
R
Hi all , on a pressurised heating system is it ok to take a flow and return up into the loft and down again to install new radiator also would it...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock