Search the forum,

Discuss uponor Mlc 16mm straight 5m in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
Any one know where to get the above (straight length not coils) I've looked in the normal places but can only find in the eu

many thanks
shaun

My local branch does it PlumbStop:
Poole Branch
215 Haymoor Road
Poole

Phone: 01202 739370
Fax: 01202 74065
Email: [email protected]

They supply maincor which is identical to Uponor. I have been all over and they get it couriered straight to site. Ask for Andy Love and say George put you in touch they will be happy to help.

What's it for out of interest Shaun?

Seems like quite an unusual product to need!?

My local branch does it PlumbStop:
Poole Branch
215 Haymoor Road
Poole

Phone: 01202 739370
Fax: 01202 74065
Email: [email protected]

They supply maincor which is identical to Uponor. I have been all over and they get it couriered straight to site. Ask for Andy Love and say George put you in touch they will be happy to help.

I think maincor and uponor are they same company!?

What's it for out of interest Shaun?

Seems like quite an unusual product to need!?

need to put a few lengths in a wall for a rad doesnt want copper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to uponor Mlc 16mm straight 5m in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock