Discuss Unpaid work placement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Timfewings

I have recently started a Domestic gas course at Met UK in Corby. I need to arrange a work placement to build up my portfolio. I need a total of 12 weeks work placement starting the first week in January 2012.
I am able to travel within a 25 mile radius of Oakham, Rutland.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Tim Fewings

don't go on a plumbing forum, asking for help on a training centre course?

hope you get something but to be honest you really need to book your training with a place that sorts your placement for you, especially if you have tight time lines to work to, what is the plan if you dont get anything sorted by the 12th, can i ask how much you are paying for a theory only course

There are loads of people looking for placements like this. You might have to travel much further to secure one.

All the best though and I hope you find something quickly (and closer!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unpaid work placement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
I want to start off by saying that I have never worked in a construction environment in my entire life, so I am very unknowledge in this area. I...
Replies
Views
I've started a Domestic Gas Foundation Course at Clyde College. I need a mentor for the gas portfolio. I am an NVQ 2 qualified plumber, with 11...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock