Search the forum,

Discuss £1,000 for BPEC Domestic Gas Portfolio Mentor (South West Scotland / ***bria) in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I've started a Domestic Gas Foundation Course at Clyde College. I need a mentor for the gas portfolio. I am an NVQ 2 qualified plumber, with 11 years experience predominantly in commercial and industrial settings. I have also completed some industrial gas training. I plan to complete training to changeover to commercial once I complete my domestic gas qualifications.

I will pay £1,000 (negotiable) for a mentor as I appreciate this adds to your workload.
I can arrange my own insurance if the firms insurance doesn't cover the placement.
I can provide a written agreement to outline the mentoring arrangement and make clear that the placement is not an employee / employer relationship.

I appreciate this is a difficult time, however am willing to take steps to ensure any placement is mutually beneficial. I totally get the risks and liabilities of offering work experience placements, and am keen to minimise these as much as possible.

Please do give me feedback if you don't think the offer is fair. I know many of the gas training companies offer £500 to mentors. Happy to negotiate.

Get in touch if you can help. Any support would be much appreciated.

Reply to £1,000 for BPEC Domestic Gas Portfolio Mentor (South West Scotland / ***bria) in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock