Discuss Trw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TRW

Hi,

New here. Have a Vokera Linea 28 boiler that will go to lock out for no apparent reason.

Example 1 Heating not on, washing machine (with both hot and cold connections) on, boiler goes to lockout.

Example 2 Heating on when hot water demanded will go to lockout.

Could it be a relay on the PCB? Your thoughts please.

Cheers

It sounds like the hot water is going to overheat as soon as there is a demand. Check the thermistor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
I have a 2 pump hot water tank (Flomax 180L fitted in '94) in airing cupboard system with an Ideal classic boiler (downstairs next to an external...
Replies
Views
My first thought when I heard this fault a combi boiler with hot water but no heating. Was a problem with the stat, controls not making the call...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Back