Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss TRVs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gasfit247

Hi can any one recommend good TRVs and why are the expensive ones better than the cheap ones?

Quality ones don't snap off at the head when the Cat leans on them.
And the stem seals don't leak

Last edited:
Danfoss ras-c (or d's if you want to spend more) are very good valves and are under a tenner.

i like honeywells theres diferent stats used in valves i think its wax and liquid or is it gas but one is supposed to be better

Drayton are my favs but too expensive for most. Bulldogs for everyday jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TRVs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. I recently upgraded our CH system, but rather than the expected drop in gas consumption, Octopus is saying we're using roughly 30% more...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, my first post here so go easy on me... šŸ˜„ I have Danfoss HPA2 motorised valves fitted to my heating system and one of them is giving...
Replies
Views
All the corner valves I can find seem to be random chinese valves of suspicious quality. Are there and good quality corner TRV valves out there...
Replies
Views
I have recently had this radiator fitted and currently it gets very hot. I would like to turn the radiator temperature down however I'm unsure...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock