Discuss Trainee Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrsPlumb

Hi guys,

I am a new member and a newly qualifying female Plumber in the Staffs area.

I began discussions via my training provider t4ts in the hope of linking up with similar people and maybe for ocassional advice/support along the way.

Look forward to speaking with you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my...
Replies
Views
Over the summer I completed a level 2 diploma in plumbing (City and Guilds 6035) with Able Skills and am now looking to complete the NVQ level 2...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I work for a company called SaveMoneyCutCarbon and I am recruiting for two plumbers to carry out a service contract with a high profile...
Replies
Views
We are currently looking for forum mentors to help Trainees with their written sides of their training and tests. And to generally have a safe out...
Replies
Views
Hello to everyone that reads this Little bit about myself, I am a mature student who's currently enrolled on a level 3 foundation Diploma in...
Replies
Views
Back