Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss toilet macerator query in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Everyone, any recommendations on a toilet macerator that will also have to accept a shower and basin? Looking for a good quality one that will last. Can't use a conventional 110mm soil pipe as the fall is about 1 in 100...

Reply to toilet macerator query in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m about to embark on a new listed building restoration project. There are seven bedrooms and three bathrooms, one of which in downstairs so not...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views
Hi, So i have lived in my house for 20+ years, (1990 build) its a detached property, corner plot with various manholes in the garden. In the...
Replies
Views
Hi The toliet pipes attched to the Macerator started to leak water yesterday when flushed. The macerator made a longer than noirmal whirring...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a question about adding a second bathroom to a house. My parents house has one bathroom upstairs and the house is all mains...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock