Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Today's job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Kitchen mixer change on a budget, no surprises there.

Old back nuts pasted on, the Fein got them off in 30 secs!

Must've been leaking for ages. Stinking & damp. The place wasn't a palace!!

Pretty pleased.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454943586.715297.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1454943601.997639.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1454943618.381567.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1454943626.099290.jpg

Pictures 3&4. Is that the Red backing washer from the compression joint ?

It was just hanging there! I think bodget & scarper were there st some stage.

Fair enough, sure you would of noticed if it was leaking. Hope you don`t get the "You were here last" phone call.

No way, I sat there in the damp stinking kitchen for 5 mins watching for any leaks while replying to messages

Dry as a nuns ....

I did some taps the other day a sink that had those square holes and all that creamy solid something or other in an they wouldn't budge for love nor money. In the end it was a 5 minute operation ....saw the top of the tap off 12mm drill bit inside wangled it round a bit tap came away a treat just a bit messy with all the brass saved ages though.

I hate jobs like these, its always in a lovely hole where you need to get right into the cupboard but you'll need a shower after the job

got a call on a leaky wc today, gave them another plumbers number, I think I have finally quit plumbing side nowadays, heating and boilers for me.:)

got a call on a leaky wc today, gave them another plumbers number, I think I have finally quit plumbing side nowadays, heating and boilers for me.:)

I heading the same way!! Trouble is the little plumbing jobs do lead on to heating ones later.

90% of my work is heating, boiler & heat pumps with the odd job that comes along with it I prefer it this way and is what/how I intended to be from a long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Today's job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a...
Replies
Views
Been in property about 10 years and the valve on the (round/bunded) Balmoral tank has always been in pretty rusty state. Tank is 5,000 litres but...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock