Discuss Today's install. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to do something like that I only do, small stuff never needed to use 1, although a m8 of mine says he used to make them himself? Don't no how easy that would be. I will post a picture of a little conversion am doing tomorrow little bit of a pipe run to do so wil take a few pics

Would love to do something like that I only do, small stuff never needed to use 1, although a m8 of mine says he used to make them himself? Don't no how easy that would be. I will post a picture of a little conversion am doing tomorrow little bit of a pipe run to do so wil take a few pics

You can really nothing too them really, loads of design tips on net......yep get the pics up

Nice tidy job. Isn't it great when you have the space to work in so you can plan it properly. re the airvent i think you'll be fine just having one on the boiler. Given the position relative to the boiler different if the cylinder was above the boiler though.

I agree tackle but.... Mi's do state you have one on the cylinder so.. I must start... Probably on the next one..... Or the one after that. :)

I like your work mate, and you have passion (ohh err) for it which is always good and rightly should be proud of your work. We can all pick on somebodys work if we look hard enough. If I was doing your install on a price I would use a few more solder fittings as time is money, but day work that should be the standard for a good time served plumber (which obviously you are) working at a reasonable pace, so nice one :yes:

Vern, out of interest why have you lagged the D2 pipe on your nursing home install?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Today's install. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

After some advice please. Recently bought some shower panels to have installed. However the installers must have missed installing the waterproof...
Replies
Views
How it best to install pipework to best avoid airlocks with gravity hot water. Install level or slightly down hill in direction of flow? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi All, The temperature knob on my Hansgrohe Ecostat S shower mixer has been installed insecurely and is loose when pulled, I've looked at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock