Discuss Today's install. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pressure reducing valve is fitted as in came into the room, saved me running another 22 fo balanced cold. I will start making note of the AAV vern.... I PROMISE ;) as for the draincock I fit the one supplied, may not be able to see it in the pic.

Only nit picking pal, its top drawer:biggrin:

The pressure reducing valve is fitted as in came into the room, saved me running another 22 fo balanced cold. I will start making note of the AAV vern.... I PROMISE ;) as for the draincock I fit the one supplied, may not be able to see it in the pic.
did you fit nrv by the combi valve is required if it aint next to cylinder .....not having a bad vibe from me Tony just asking mate

why would you suggest AAV on the flow of the coil ? I use manual air vents on flow and return to UHWC coil

why would you suggest AAV on the flow of the coil ? I use manual air vents on flow and return to UHWC coil
Always do Stan on big systems, as megaflos are coil in coil, when they airlock they lock even on sealed systems, then turn off cap when vented and commissioned

They better be Tom , for what they cost you can get : washing mashine+ dishwasher + small fridge for your beer

I'm acquainted with the service guy for Miele north so I got a washer/dryer for £450. BARGAIN.

I don't think all of them are pump less vern, can usually tell by connections on back, many have 2-3" gravity wastes, these ones usually have a sluice program to get rid of blood/**** etc.

make sense vern , I have never worked on a huge houses of systems more then about 20 radiators and 1 cylinder .

I'm acquainted with the service guy for Miele north so I got a washer/dryer for £450. BARGAIN.

I don't think all of them are pump less vern, can usually tell by connections on back, many have 2-3" gravity wastes, these ones usually have a sluice program to get rid of blood/**** etc.

Yep on 2" wastes pal, will have to remember you know the rep lol

make sense vern , I have never worked on a huge houses of systems more then about 20 radiators and 1 cylinder .

TBH Stan that was only a 30 rad system...but the bigger ones with more rads and multi zones and pumps are a pain without AAV's, as you are filling and purging, other zones drag in more air, so i just let the AAV's do the job then shut them off, i always ensure they are on the positive side of the pump too, they can drag air in if not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Today's install. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

After some advice please. Recently bought some shower panels to have installed. However the installers must have missed installing the waterproof...
Replies
Views
How it best to install pipework to best avoid airlocks with gravity hot water. Install level or slightly down hill in direction of flow? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi All, The temperature knob on my Hansgrohe Ecostat S shower mixer has been installed insecurely and is loose when pulled, I've looked at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock