Discuss Today, I felt the need to wear my RNLI yellows in a custards kitchen :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

Morning from hell, arrived to move some lpg cyliders and repipe the supply to a boiler, installed by her handyman :)

So went looking for the gas pipe off the boiler, hidden in an alcove and only reachable by my arm, no sight of route and I was sure I knew what went where. Off i went removing the delicatley applied render off the pipe so no one could see it :)

You know the rest, tap tap tap, diddly diddly tap tap and guess who found a water pipe hidden in said render going diagonally up the wall!!!!!!!!
"
Well, pretty pretty theres a rainbow in the kitchen, which enlisted from me that well known plumbers response, "Karen" (the lady of the house) "wheres the fecking stopcock", her ... wild eyed like a bunny in the head lights "I dont know", me "feck feck feck" oh Fecking fecking feck feck feck feck" then the water went off, she remembered.

So I looked around and noticed I was damp but she was, well dripping :) not sure how but she had attempted to stem the flow whilst my nose was under the sink. Anyhow the result were quite pleasing, if you enjoy the wet T shirt sort of thing.

So off to the van I wnet, to look for dry kit, I found a sweat top and my RNLI bib trousers/waterproofs. So whilst my kit was toasting in a tumble drier and she went to dry herself off :( I carried on as yellow as you get, useful as I mopped and wetvaced her flagstones before I got on with the job in hand.

Overall, note you self : start carrying spare kit again, as I havent bothered as the last time I got wet was years back.

54ad45467066080d5c99bdfe3a1840b1.jpg
edc6712afd3d1b222ac09724237c9fda.jpg

Similar in an entrance lobby of a hoose!

Yes pics need we do....Might try and buy myself some even though i live in derby...Yes love i know were in the middle have ya not heard of global warming...Pay me £20 a week till the floods come and youll be top of the list....

for my eyes only, customer confidentiality top of my agenda :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Today, I felt the need to wear my RNLI yellows in a custards kitchen :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock