Discuss Timer issue, Worcester boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Art

Hello everyone.

I have a slight issue with the timer for my Worcester boiler and it has been like this for a while. It is set to start central heating every morning and afternoon and works fine with the exception of Monday morning - it doesn't come up. Assume it is something to do with the settings, but cannot figure out myself - any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Hi. Thanks for your help, photos attached

20181113_181758_resized.jpg

20181113_181800_resized.jpg

Reply to Timer issue, Worcester boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000 life 40kw boiler on system with 7 radiators and the boiler is located in the loft of a 1907 end of...
Replies
Views
Help Please We have a 2005 Worcester Bosch Oil Heatslave 26/32 that is fitted with the optional timer. Recently we have a problem. To get either...
Replies
Views
S
Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000 life 40kw boiler on system with 7 radiators and the boiler is located in the loft of a 1907 end of...
Replies
Views
Simon from Watford
S
Hi Folks I'm wondering anyone here, has any indepth knowledge on the Worcester Heatslave Combi Boiler. This boiler is quite old (2006) but it has...
Replies
Views
Boiler and Megalow mistery Hi, Just moved into a house from a flat and I have a couple of queries. We have a Worcester gas fired boiler -...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock