Discuss This year's secret santa gift sorted.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

IMG_1191.JPG

Will this be a present to yourself Mas....only I'm a bit worried as you were my secret Santa last Xmas!......lol regards Turnpin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to This year's secret santa gift sorted.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have quite a few plumbers in the family and wondering what to get them as gifts (men ages 35-45), bit random but do plumbers like copper...
Replies
Views
Oily smell from boiler recently before failed. Great plumber sorted though when opened external baffle at front of sealed flue the internal spring...
Replies
Views
Hello, We live in an 18 year old town house on three floors and have lived here from new. We changed the downstairs cloakroom and the family...
Replies
Views
Just had a new worcester bosch. 1000 combi boiler to replace 18yr old vokera. No problems with new boiler. Enquiring about yearly maintenance /...
Replies
Views
Hi. Water is slowly leaking into the toilet bowl from the cistern. I suspect that it's the rubber washer at the bottom of the tube that's the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock