Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss The ten thousand. What a guy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

kris

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Well done sir ermis always a blast

10,000 posts ermintrude well done , your catchin up on the cropster,

i passed 8000 posts of utter wisdom without a batter'd eye lid, Ermi posts 10,000 post of hardly understandable milwaukee poorn nonsense and its party time :bigcry:

HA HA, Well done mate, 10,000 posts of humor, knowledge and milwaukee filth. Keep up the good work!!!

:party:

croppie gives a lapdance when you reach 12k.

i passed 8000 posts of utter wisdom without a batter'd eye lid, Ermi posts 10,000 post of hardly understandable milwaukee poorn nonsense and its party time :bigcry:

HA HA, Well done mate, 10,000 posts of humor, knowledge and milwaukee filth. Keep up the good work!!!

:party:

croppie gives a lapdance when you reach 12k.

I went through a few milestones without a peep too.... now I hit the 990's and go "AHEM" a lot.........

Just done the maths based on 19 months to post 833 times now the number cruncher is working again after sticking for awhile and I can promise you that your never get a shilling out of me mate.

Just done the maths based on 19 months to post 833 times now the number cruncher is working again after sticking for awhile and I can promise you that your never get a shilling out of me mate.

but if a certain moderator hacked your account and started to post in your name you will get your dance :)

Reply to The ten thousand. What a guy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to be able to learn some things as well as contribute as best I can. This might seem like an odd...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock