Search the forum,

Discuss The sorry tales of Zeb and Amazon Tony in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thanks mate. Works busy, kids growing up quickly, life's just busy in general at the minute. How's things with you?

Good thanks mate. Works busy, kids growing up quickly, life's just busy in general at the minute. How's things with you?

All good mate cheers. I'm still here and still under valued!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, saw that on the book of faces. not really his though is it.

I've been floating about. Works triple busy this year and I had my first child 6 months ago. Life got busier. :)

Congratulations son. How long for the soppy grin to wear off?

Adam's in the family way you know, well he's not, his missus is. But I think it was an accident. She kept asking him "Do you want me to cook something or what?"

Adam went for the 'or what' because he hates her cooking.......

Congratulations son. How long for the soppy grin to wear off?

Adam's in the family way you know, well he's not, his missus is. But I think it was an accident. She kept asking him "Do you want me to cook something or what?"

Adam went for the 'or what' because he hates her cooking.......

strangely close to the truth. I wanted tesco finest, she wanted a baby. It's called compromise croppie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The sorry tales of Zeb and Amazon Tony in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. Apologies if this seems like an essay. The short question is where do you lot work from? Do you have largish houses, or do you work from a...
Replies
Views
B
Hi plumber forum users, recentley, I've lost all water pressure on the 1st and 2nd floors of my house, but there is still water on the ground...
Replies
Views
Balmoral Green
B
R
Hi All Following the various threads on powerflushing machines, I have quick deal if you guys are interested. We have 20 new Calflush machines...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
P
Well it was Christmas day ,a day when all plumbers across the land have little smiles on there faces caused by wind from over indulgence the night...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock