Discuss That's me done or a week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Off glamping on Monday r the week. Kids are excited, Kate's bought new flip flops and the weather forcast? Rain rain and a drop more rain!

But I'm in a great mood and I'm starting early, drinks are on me!

Glampings awesome. We went last yr. Nice wood burning stoves in fancy chalets. Pizza oven out side and your own chickens to get fresh eggs from in the morning. If you're lucky

Glampings awesome. We went last yr. Nice wood burning stoves in fancy chalets. Pizza oven out side and your own chickens to get fresh eggs from in the morning. If you're lucky

Yeah it's a featherdown farm place. Really nice actually. Kids loved it last time so we're going again but to a different one.

Hope it stays warm and sunny. In the vein of your obscure drinks I'll try a babycham and pomegranate juice please :)

Off glamping on Monday r the week. Kids are excited, Kate's bought new flip flops and the weather forcast? Rain rain and a drop more rain!

But I'm in a great mood and I'm starting early, drinks are on me!

Where you going buddy, me and the family went glamping at Swanage last year, absolutely awesome weather, hope it stays the same for you!!

Chalets, chalets, that's sacrilege, no posh tent ?

Ah yes feather down farms, that's we're we went, their all brill, back to basics with a bit if luxury you're going to have a fab time!!

Ah yes, feathers own farms, back to basics with a bit of luxury, their all fab, your going to have a great time !!!

We went to the Oxford one 2 years ago. Going to fordingbridge this time. It's only half hour away and there's fishing locally! Shhh don't tell the mrs!

Have a good un. Are you taking the drink mix cabinet? You might meet someone called Tarquin who shares your taste in drinks.

Have a good un. Are you taking the drink mix cabinet? You might meet someone called Tarquin who shares your taste in drinks.

image.jpg

Check this out! Ireland's own! Quite nice and no faffing about chopping mixed fruit!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 15
I thought half the fun was in the preperation, you "poser"

Have a good one! I personally will enjoy you not being here!

Just saying.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to That's me done or a week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock