Discuss That's me done or a week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Off glamping on Monday r the week. Kids are excited, Kate's bought new flip flops and the weather forcast? Rain rain and a drop more rain!

But I'm in a great mood and I'm starting early, drinks are on me!

Glampings awesome. We went last yr. Nice wood burning stoves in fancy chalets. Pizza oven out side and your own chickens to get fresh eggs from in the morning. If you're lucky

Glampings awesome. We went last yr. Nice wood burning stoves in fancy chalets. Pizza oven out side and your own chickens to get fresh eggs from in the morning. If you're lucky

Yeah it's a featherdown farm place. Really nice actually. Kids loved it last time so we're going again but to a different one.

Off glamping on Monday r the week. Kids are excited, Kate's bought new flip flops and the weather forcast? Rain rain and a drop more rain!

But I'm in a great mood and I'm starting early, drinks are on me!

Where you going buddy, me and the family went glamping at Swanage last year, absolutely awesome weather, hope it stays the same for you!!

Ah yes feather down farms, that's we're we went, their all brill, back to basics with a bit if luxury you're going to have a fab time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to That's me done or a week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock