Discuss Testo analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmart

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Buying a testo analyser, does the date it needs re calibrated come up on the screen when you switch it on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Testo analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey all. I have a 455 analyser which is 11yrs old. It is now £205 + vat a yr to get it calibrated. Now I heard of the kane trade up deal where you...
Replies
Views
Hi I didn't notice that the trap had water in there and when the pump came on it sucked some into the analyser now I'm not getting any readings is...
Replies
Views
Testo FREE Service Promotion. Buy a Testo flue gas analyser 300, 327 or 320B kit before 31st December and get a FREE 1st year service in 2022...
Replies
Views
Up to 21% Off Testo 300 Flue Gas Analyser Range Offer Valid until 31/08/21 Excellent Special Offer on Testo 300 Flue Gas Analyser Range 😲 -...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock