Discuss Testo 510 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used the testo.

Hate it.

Got an Evo sprint 2.

Hate it.

Give me a 455 any day of the week.

Cropster have u tried the newer ones , the coloured screens , the older ones nothing special granted but with the newer ones they have really stepped up there game

I use a tpi, not used any others and it does what it says on the tin. Im happy.

Tpi gear is good if your a tool terrorist. Breake and they replace FOC for life

Tool terrorism in action. Sorry baby!
a8epeqeq.jpg
duru3eje.jpg

New power pack or will they be raiding your house next for allegations of historic tool abuse. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a broken screen and the service does not want to fix it. ;-( Does anyone have a malfunctioning Testo 510 or somehow spare parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Testo 510 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
Wishing everyone on tgmhis forum a very happy Christmas!! I am working on a combi boiler which has problem with heating only. Water is heating...
Replies
Views
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not...
Replies
Views
If you're thinking of upgrading your flue gas analyser, we've got some great news for you. New testo 300 domestic models (limited edition black...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock